IP System Administration and Management
- Lower management costs through simplified administration features
- Increase productivity through a centralized management architecture
- Maximize system reliability with network-wide monitoring tools
System Administration Tools for Network Professionals
IPedge Enterprise Manager and Strata CIX Network eManager® are simple, yet powerful tools for deploying and maintaining your telephone features and voice mail features. Whether you have one system or many networked together, Enterprise Manager and Network eManager makes maintenance easy via modem, direct connection, or your LAN/WAN.
Centralized administration provides many advantages:
- Simultaneous system-wide back-ups save time by eliminating the need to back-up each system individually
- Simultaneous system changes to all systems, regardless of the type of system or location, ensure data consistency across all systems
- Simultaneous log-in to all systems or any combination of telephone systems at the same time
- Simultaneous upgrades push new software to all systems, eliminating the need to individually upgrade each system
- Active Directory Services database sync technology enables export/import of data to speed setup and programming of systems
- Excel spreadsheet import utility also speeds data entry and increases input accuracy
eMonitor is the Strata CIX Network application that provides system alarm and monitoring functionality, either locally or remotely over TCP/IP. Alarms can be logged and/or sent to as many as 11 unique IP addresses, so administrators and/or dealer support personnel can take corrective action.
System Management for Individual Users
With IPedge Enterprise Manager and Strata CIX My Phone Manager®, users can program buttons and customize their telephone functions via a web browser, freeing the system administrator to perform other tasks.